Ohio native. Boston bred. New York newbie.
I often find myself reflecting... I don't know about you, but sometimes I look back and just take a deep breath. Like scrolling through old photos, I see a past full of new experiences, things that challenged me - hurt me even, and moments in my heart where I can't help but smile. This collection has brought me here - with you - what a wonderful place to be :)
Once ran a half marathon, watched the sunrise over Angkor Wat, and packed my bags for three months in hopes of finding love along with 27 other women.
A hopeless romantic, creative dreamer, and passionate business woman, I am excited to share this next chapter of my life with you. With the buzz of a city, people wanting attention, it is easy to lose sight of our dreams and who we want to become, but I am committing to being Monthful and I hope you'll join me.
Caila's Monthful Top 12
1. Create a blog ✓
2. Become a fitness instructor ✓
3. Write a letter every day to someone I love
4. Become more philanthropic
5. Discover recipes that I would want to pass down to my own children
6. Make a stranger laugh everyday
7. Run a marathon with someone who never thought they could
8. Strengthen my faith
9. Do more things outdoors... Al fresco dinner party, find a place to hike near NYC, and honestly... I've always wanted to milk a cow.
10. Become a maker. Paint. Draw. Create something new everyday.
11. Floss everyday... this one is really really hard for me #truth
12. Climb Mount Kilimanjaro